Saturday 10 July 2010

Bloody Media

I have posted this as a comment on Inspector Gadget's blog and wanted to post it here too.
I have just been listening to the news on the radio, PC Rathband was not even mentioned!! they said how Raoul Moat had shot his ex girlfriend and killed her new partner then went on to waffle on about the Police not doing their job yet again, not providing protection blah blah blah, I am sick of this drivel!!! I am disgusted that the BBC have not mentioned the attempted murder (as that is what it was) of a serving Police Officer, but, what do I expect!!!
On another note, I hope I am not flamed for this, it is my honest opinion as a school worker. I work part time in a local primary school in the less desirable (shall we say) part of our town, now, we are no inner city so I am sure our problems are no where near as bad as they are in our cities. Everyday I see kids that do not stand a chance of becoming decent citizens, and that makes me very sad and sorry for them, their parents are always in bother for something or other, the kids come to school looking like they haven't seen a bath in months (some probably haven't) their clothes certainly haven't been washed and the throw their free school dinners down their necks like they have never had a hot meal, and in some cases I know that the only hot meal they get is at school or at neighbours homes. In most cases these kids will grow up to be exact replicas of their parents and so the circle will continue, and people like Raoul Moat will continue to do what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment